GUIDELINES FOR POSTER SUBMISSIONS
Interested parties are encouraged to submit abstracts for inclusion in the Breakthrough Symposium poster session.
Please have the following information available:
- Presenter name(s), limit two
- Working poster title
Timeline and important notes
- If you are selected for the poster session, you must register for the symposium and be present during the designated poster session time to discuss your work. There are no additional charges for poster presentations.
- Poster subjects should be educational and scientific in nature. Commercially-focused posters will not be considered for inclusion in the session.
- Posters will be categorized for display based on the topic addressed.
- Posters must be no larger than 36” wide x 48” high. Presenters will be provided with 6’ x 8’ space to display posters during the poster session. Please bring a means to attach your poster to the display boards.
- Abstracts will be displayed on the event website as they are approved
Poster set-up times
- Monday, April 5; 2 – 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 6; 7 – 8 a.m.
- Tuesday, April 6; 4 – 6 p.m.
Posters are to remain posted for review for the duration of the conference. They must be removed after the conference concludes at 4 p.m., Wednesday, April 7.
- Provide copies of your poster (print or electronic) to share with attendees
- Bring business cards